- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- The Popette Tip adapter measures approximately 2.5″ in length and just under .5″ in diameter
- This listing is for the Popette Tip adaptor only, sold individually (lollipops and accessories not included)
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
DnZ-Vibe Popette Tip – ARK
ARK’s Popette Tip is an adaptor for the Z-Vibe® that lets you add vibration to the use of lollipops, Toothettes, and Oral Swabs. Lollipops are a fun, effective, and tasty oral motor therapy tool for oral awareness and lip/tongue exercises. Toothettes and Oral Swabs are spongy therapy tools commonly used during sensory assessments and to provide oral input. Simply press the stem of the lollipop etc into the Popette Tip, twist the Popette Tip into the Z-Vibe® handle (sold separately), and you’re ready to go! You can also trim the stem of the Toothette, Oral Swab, or lollipop if need be.
Availability: 1 in stock