- This level 2 course is aimed at non-specialists working with individuals with eating, drinking and swallowing difficulties
- At this level, people will be involved in direct care, preparing oral intake and assisting in eating and providing fluids. Those working at this level may include parents, carers and healthcare assistants
- This course will provide the information required to support the knowledge element of the Eating, Drinking and Swallowing Competency Framework (EDSCF) at level 2 dysphagia practitioner.
- This course has practical elements to inform and build confidence in this area which will support the development of dysphagia competencies specific to the practitioners role.
- At level 2: practitioners should receive appropriate training to demonstrate knowledge, skills and competence as assessed by a more experienced dysphagia practitioner. This can be recorded in the EDSCF.
Swallowing Awareness L2 Online – 17th October 2024
This online training is provided by a dysphagia trained speech and language therapist.
Availability: 12 in stock